The King's Rules... NOW OFFERING MOBILE SERVICE! NEED A PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE, BACKYARD, BARN, CHURCH, SCHOOL, PARK, OR OTHER VENUE. LET US KNOW, WE WILL BE GLAD TO HELP.
*HAVE FUN! The FAU, or, "Funny Activities Universe" was created for casual, family friendly fun. The activities are designed for the fun of all, NOT for the competitive attitudes of a few. By following The Rules everyone will have a safe, fair, and fun experience.
* THE REFEREE'S RULING IS FINAL. This means that if they rule you as being "hit" during a game, being ejected for bad or unsafe behavior, rude language, or doing ANYTHING to detract from the fun of others, THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR ARGUMENT. The Referee's job is to insure a Safe, Fun, Fair Play Area, that is respectful for ALL involved.
* SAFETY GLASSES SHALL BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN THE PLAY AREA. If the safety glasses are taken off in the play area, and you are told more than once to keep them on, YOU WILL BE EJECTED.
* IF YOU ARE "HIT" THEN IT COUNTS AS A HIT. The Foam Dart Games rely heavily on the Honor System of taking yourself out if if you are knowingly hit. Ricochets and Bank-Shots do not count as a "hit". "Blind Firing" also does not count. You must be able to see and target the other person for your shots to count. While the Referee cannot catch ALL unreported hits (cheating) the repeated bad-behavior WILL be caught.
* NO INTENTIONAL FACE SHOTS. If the Referee observes ANY INTENTIONAL Face-Shots, the player will be ejected. We understand the darts do not exactly fly very straight, but we do know what an intentional Face Shot looks like.
* NO TACKLING OR BODY CONTACT BETWEEN ANY PLAYERS. This includes pushing, tripping, striking, and shoving etc.
* DO NOT GET INTO AN ARGUMENT over whether you were hit or not. These are FUN games, and making them "serious" ruins the spirit of it all. Just take the "hit" and come back as the better player.
*DO NOT SIT ON BARRIERS/TIRES OR TIP OR MOVE THEM, this is for the safety of all.
* YOU CAN CALL, "HOLD!". DO IT LOUDLY AND REPEATEDLY UNTIL THE REFEREE STOPS THE ACTION. If you or another Player gets injured, by all means call, "HOLD!" so that proper action can be taken. HOLDS can also be called if you observe another player causing an unsafe action. If you are seriously injured, you must tell the Ref, and will not be able to continue playing. The darts sting when you are hit...this is the game, it is not a serious injury, and you could be removed if tantrums are causing interruptions to the other players. If you are sensitive to darts than please wear protective gear, or clothing, or reconsider playing.
*ROUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED. We take great pride in offering Accurate Firing Rounds for General Sessions, and Glow-Rounds for Glow-Nights. Do not put darts in your pockets, this will make them unusable.
*EQUIPMENT: We provide the blasters, darts, and safety gear. You may bring your own blaster and safety glasses. Rival and Mega bullets are not allowed. We do have upgraded guns available and have a suggested age to use. We do not allow trades, unless gun is broken, in which it will be replaced with the same gun. Observed abuse of the equipment will result in ejection, and cost of equipment if broken.
SOME OTHER RULES YOU NEED TO KNOW... NO BANGING, HITTING, SLIDING INTO WALLS. Do not throw the guns or hit them on things. NO SHOOTING YOUR BLASTER WHEN DEAD ON THE WALL, OR IF THE REF HAS NOT STARTED THE GAME. NO SHOOTING DARTS INTO THE WINDOWS, WALLS, CLOCK, ceiling ETC. NO LEAVING THE ARENA, UNLESS YOU ARE INJURED, OR THE REF HAS GIVEN YOU PERMISSION,